Sunday, August 28, 2016

Everyday is a new adventure in learning

in front of Temple Buenos Aires 


big city traffic I hope I don't drive like this at home

 Watching the sunrise on our early morning walks at park by our apartment

12 lanes on Libertador

Dear Family, attached is the video introducing our open chapels. and a few pictures. It will give you a good idea of what we are doing. The open house this week has 4 baptisms scheduled, and 71 references. When the missionaries work closely with the members great things happen. This is the most amazing city. When we have free time we  visit the amazing architecture, museums, parks monuments, theaters, concerts, horse races and fairs at La Rural, soccer stadiums, the polo season starts soon in the big stadium by our house. I cant wait to see the beautiful horses. Today before our self reliance training at five we went to La Boca for lunch to watch the famous Tango dancers. Everyday we meet amazing people on the subways and streets to share the gospel with. We are blessed among all people to have the Gospel. Tomorrow we are dong a training third hour for capilla abierta and the bishop asked us to speak for sacrament, so I better finish my talk. love to all of you.  Nan and Pop,  alias Elder and Hermana Norton

Here is the short video

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0ZdLq0eeN33ZmtXNE5RRXo3YTQ/view

No comments:

Post a Comment