Love Pop
Thursday, November 24, 2016
Last night Pop stayed up til 3AM writing letters to misionaries and ironing shirts. He has so much of his sweet mama in him Querida Hma Lisel Estoy muy agradecido servir una mision al mismo tiempo de usted. Por favor sabe de la bendición sus informes semanal son para me. Me da la oportunidad de reflectar del bondad de nuestro Padre Celestial y que en El necesitemos confiar. Favor ask Sis Melgarejo to translate. We have recently met 2 missionaries from Spain serving in Argentina and another in Chile. What a great opportunity for you to help her with missionary work and having confidence with a new language.I know how she feels not understanding all that is going on. Your special sweet and patient personality is a blessing for her. Also congrats to Richard on his baptism. I love to hear of your deepening understanding of the restoration of the gospel and the power of the Atonement. These missions can be so humbling and yet knowing if we trust in the Lord l our heart and not lean on our own understanding, in all our ways acknowledge Him and He Will direct our paths. Prov 3:5-6. This has always been a favorite reminder for me in my life. Your desire to do his will, know what He wants for you and to seek the spirit has been a great example for me to keep moving forward. So I thank you for for being a stalwart example of where I need to turn when things aren't going the best thru challenges and setbacks. I reflect often on your sweet experience of the spirit you received after praying and reading Elder Holland's talk about Peter needing to "feed my sheep" in deciding to serve your mission. It was really a spiritual awakening for me of how to receive answers Your mission will continue to be a great blessing in the lives of many in England and I express my love and gratitude for the marvelous blessing your example has been for all your years as a faithful eldest cousin w Cayden for all my posterity. You have brought exceeding measure of joy in my life and I am most proud to be your Pop. Best of blessings and the guidance of the spirit as you continue your outstanding service and perseverance in the work of the Lord And be sure to continue finding joy with others with whom you serve Your pictures are so fun to see
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment